Thursday, February 21, 2013

End of the Song

It's Valentines day and I don't have a girlfriend to send a Valentine too. Fortunately I've had enough miserable experiences  in love  not to let this destroy me.  But  in case any one   wonders..

    Yes my dear I am still at it and shall be by your side momentarily if not this life then the next




End of the song   it’s the end of the song
I’ve seen many a thing indicating
That the laughter of kings could be wrong
Once I was a king   a world at my command
Once I had everything  Once I held your hand
And I loved you
Call it a day  now there’s no more to say
But please don’t throw it away   my prayer
That we will love again  just you and I
Beneath a summer sky we’ll smile again and laugh again
And there and then we shall never part

 

No comments:

Post a Comment